If you are looking to create a website, Weebly is one of the easiest options you have to create one. The site is very easy to navigate and it has a lot of interactive features. Any kind of website can be created be it professional, personal or business. Registering is simple and fast.
REGISTER ON WEEBLY
Go to the Weebly website and click on “Get Started”
Fill in your name, email address and password (choose a password that is easy for you to remember and hard for anyone to guess)
You can also sign up with your Google+ account or your Facebook account
Click “Sign up” to continue.
CREATE YOUR WEBSITE
Next will be a page where you will have the option to select the focus of your site. ( i.e. what your website will be about, is it a blog? A website? Or a store?)
Since we are looking to create a website, select the “Site” option
Now, it’s time to select a suitable theme for your website. You should select a theme that perfectly fits the content of your website here.
The option you choose here is not permanent, you can later change the theme if you don’t like it.
Choose your option and continue
The next step is to select your website domain
There are three options you can choose from:
- You can choose to register a sub domain of Weebly.com, that means your domain will end with weebly.com
- You can register a new domain. This means the name belongs to you and you are not registering with a sub domain of weebly.com. This will give you a more professional presence online. Weebly will help you register your domain name here.
- You can also connect an existing domain of yours. Did you buy a web address on GoDaddy.com and now your trying to figure out what to do with it? No problem. You can use it here.
WEEBLY WEBSITE BUILDER
Design Your Website
After successfully registering a domain name. Weebly will take you right to its website builder screen where you can properly set up and design your website.
The Weebly website builder has these 3 features:
- Element Bar – Located on the far left hand site of the screen, it contains the components you will need to build your website. All you need to do is to click, hold and drag whatever element you want to add to your site and drop it where you want it.
- Site Tabs – This one is located on the top of the builder, it contains navigation buttons like “Settings” “themes”, “pages”, Build” and Store” All you need to do is to click on any of the navigation buttons to edit it.
- Site Preview – Located in the middle of the builder, it is a preview of what your site will look like as you apply your settings.
Now You Can Design Your Website Any Way You Like It!! Happy Building! 🙂