THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
Hi Again! 🙂 If you’ve read my income reports before, then skip past my introduction and head right to the juicy bits. If your new, enjoy my back story. 🙂
Don’t get me wrong, I make good money at my day job. It might not be six figures, but it’s enough to keep the bill collectors at bay and a comfortable roof over our heads. What I’m lacking is freedom. Every time my daughter says “Mommy, I want you to walk me to school today” and I have to say “Honey, Mommy can’t walk you to school, Mommy has to work,” a small piece of my heart breaks. This is my search for freedom!
Why am I publishing my numbers and goals?
Well, the simple answer is…If I can do this, anyone can!! I come from a long line of people devoted to helping others. My mom worked at the school until she retired. She was always going above and beyond helping the kids she worked with, not only with their school work, but snacks and supplies for kids who couldn’t afford them. I even remember her paying for one girl’s prom dress. Before he retired, my dad was a Peace Officer. Where I’m from, that means he was always on call to come save you. Did you go hiking and fall or get lost. He’s on his way to find you. Was there a huge Forrest fire burning somewhere? Then he was probably there, leading a team of guys to put it out. Or maybe you decided to go ice skating a little too early in the season. When the ice broke, he’d be there to pull you out. By now your probably thinking, what does this have to do with sharing your numbers. Well, I share because it’s in my blood to help people. I hope that my numbers will help motivate you to get your freedom. I’m just an average person looking for a path to more, so if I can find ways to lose weight, save money, and make money working from home, then you can too! Hopefully my numbers inspire you to dream big. We have a saying at my house that we repeat often…”start small, but always dream big.” So now it’s up to you. It is absolutely true that it takes money to make money. That being said, it doesn’t always take very much money to get you started. Decide how much you can afford and invest in your future today! Why not start a blog?? What’s stopping you?? One year of hosting on Bluehost cost me $84. That’s a year to build my future for the cost of 2 takeout orders. So I cut my takeout and invested in me. My hips also thank me for the decision.
Now your thinking…get to the numbers already!!
Extra Income (Still no Ads - just repeat customers) Laundry Wash, Dry, and Fold Service $361.30 Capital One Cash Back $61.75 Capital Once 360 Interest $18.44 Lending Club $10.75 Affiliate Income (Received) $42.00 Ebates $25.66 Total $519.90 (before expenses)
1. Report on Lending Club investment – I seem to steadily be making about $10 per month on my $1000 investment. Only about a 1% return, but at least I’m not losing money while I play. 🙂
2. Report on Alexa Ranking – Rank slowly improving. My November 3rd Rank was 1,713,810……and on December 4 my rank was 1,626,528! Win!!
3. Report on Savings Account Interest – Capital One, your just making me money everywhere that I turn 🙂 Savings account interest = $18.44. Can you say “free money” 🙂
4. Report On Capital One Card Cash Back – I love my Capital One Card!! I wish I had gotten a cash back card sooner!! $61.75 in cash back!!
5. Get More Pinterest Followers (842 Followers on Nov.1 – Would like 1000 by Dec. 1) – I did it!! 1,199 Followers!! 🙂 If you’re looking to get more followers, I took a great course called Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing that has a fantastic section on improving your Pinterest following – So far I’ve seen a huge increase in followers. 🙂
6. Get the Laundry Site Finalized and Running – I’m going to keep saying this until I accomplish it. – Site is ready. 🙂 Just working to schedule training with my site developer. 🙂 Then it will be live!! Super optimistic that this can be done by
7. Make more than $700 in side income this month (my record is just over $600, and I’m ready to get myself in the game) – I’d like to see over $1000/ month by the end of the year. – Still Falling Short, but still working at it. I don’t give up that easy!
1. Interview a famous blogger
2. Find and join at least 5 Pin Parties
3. Find and join at least 5 new Pinterest Group Boards
4. Get the Laundry Site Finalized and Running – I’m going to keep saying this until it’s live 🙂
5. Make more than $700 in side income this month (my record is just over $600, and I’m ready to get myself in the game)
6. Enjoy the Holidays 🙂
That’s it for this month!! Stay tuned for next month’s report and progress!