This Post May Contain Affiliate Links
Today, most bloggers don’t really understand the important of interlinking for better search engine results. It’s necessary to concentrate on targeting the exact keywords for interlinking in the best way. Unfortunately, not all bloggers are aware of the way on how to do interlinking correctly. Some go their own way in increasing search traffic on their blog without turning a head on their old blog posts.
Doing interlinking the correct way can bring you closer to your aim of getting higher search traffic to your site. It creates greater impact to your readers as they would love to have additional references from your older blog posts.
Here’s how you should do interlinking like a pro. Gain traffic on your blogs and secure more readers with these tips below.
- Place the links at the start of every article
- All bloggers should know about this simple secret for a better search engine ranking – putting links before the introduction of articles. Yes, definitely those search engine crawlers would easily locate keywords placed prior to the head tags or below meta description. If you want to come up with great results on your endeavors as a blogger, make sure to interlink relevant posts before beginning an article.
- Interlink using WordPress Plugins
- How about using WP Plugins for interlinking? You have lots of options of what WP Plugin to use. These plugins are not only good for your content alone but amazingly, they also do good for your images and even videos. Some WP Plugins work automatically in linking keywords to your pages and even offers SEO internal links essential to your site.
- Use sitemaps
- Sitemaps are efficient tool that helps search engines locate your pages online. Majority of search engines like Google actually do best in finding pages however, they find it difficult to index your site particularly if the website is new. It will help your blog site if use sitemaps for interlinking.
- Right keywords matter so choose them carefully
- Interlinking all your blog entries takes a lot of work but one thing that you should never forget is to pick the right keywords to use in the blog. Make sure that you are using the right one especially in the anchor text (underlined links). Every time you’re having anchor text in your blog, it’s important that your reference it back to your latest blog posts.
- Utilize any related posts on your new blog
- Relevancy in interlinking is essential when you’re a blogger. At first, you might find trouble with interlinking new blog posts to older ones but once you do it more often, you’ll surely get used to it. You should know exactly what you are trying to put in your content so it will be easier for you to find related posts.
Do you interlink your posts in a special way that helps bring you traffic? Comment and share.